Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beautiful Belgium

Just a few highlights from our recent trip to Belgium.
Leuven , Belgium. Yes...that is a sculpture of a bug on a skewer.

Shopping in Leuven. This town was fantastic, fun little shops and restaurants, and friendly Flemish people.

Leuven's City Hall

Cherry Gelato to die for. Our hotel was just up this street.

Real Belgian waffles, unbelievably delicious!

Market Tower- Bruges, Belgium

Self portrait in Bruges Market Square (since I was there by myself)

Fabulous Groeninge Museum (just don't ask me to pronounce it)

Michelangelo sculpture

Canal ride. Bruges is referred to as the "Venice of the North" due to it's many canals.

Beautiful Bruges

1 comment:

0 said...

Fantastic shots! I love seeing things through your eyes. Love seeing your eyes, too.

Let me know when you return to Leuven; I'd love to go along!

Archive