Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Keys

Today I felt like giving our laundry room key holder a little makeover.

We've had this wooden holder in our laundry room for years and it was time for a change.
(here's the "before")

First I spray painted the board Heirloom White.
Then I masked off 3" wide stripes with painters tape and sprayed over it with red spray paint.

I cut out the key and letters with my Silhouette Cameo, put the hooks back on, and hung it up.
I love a no cost update.
(P.S. It's cuter in person)

1 comment:

0 said...

Loving the red! Keep it coming. You certainly make paint look easy. Life wasn't anywhere near as colorful before you!

I've enjoyed stalking your blog for some time. Thanks for posting and making life happy.

Took me a minute (several, actually) to realize something else is new about the top hook.... :o) It'll be nice to hang my keys there again, too.

Greets to you and your readers!

Archive