Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pop of Orange

It seems that this summer will go down in history as "the year I redecorated almost my entire house".
After doing all 3 of my kids rooms, and repainting my family room, my front room was feeling a little dated.
So the plan is to jazz it up a bit, and bring in a little color.
The color?............ORANGE!
I spotted this huge piece of art at Ikea. The price was great, and I love the style and colors.
  Here's a little close up. It's seriously enormous. like 40"x60" !

  I also bought this orange chevron pillow at TJ Maxx.
(Thank you TJ Maxx for your awesomely cheap pillows).

I love the gray and orange against my wall color: Restoration Hardware's "Cappuccino".
The next step is new window treatments.
This is going to be a HUGE project for me, so stay tuned for lots of posts and pictures as I make them.

No comments:

Archive