Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kids Bathroom

I finally got around to taking pictures of my kids bathroom. It's been a couple of weeks since I painted the stripes on the walls, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
 
It's a good size bathroom, but with my camera's 50 mm lens it was really hard for me to get good wide angled shots of the room, so this is the best I could do.
 
Here's the rundown:
 
The room was originally painted in Martha Stewart's "Bedford Gray". I used Behr's "Swiss Coffee" and painted four 11" stripes.

The window treatment was made by me. Super easy!

This picture is our version of "Abbey Road"
(I took this through the mirror, that's why it's backward)
 
This picture hangs above the toilet. It was taken several years ago on a trip to California.
It's one of my favs.
 
With a little planning, I was able to keep the vinyl phrase above the towel hooks.

The shower curtain is from Target.

Another mirror shot.

 

Cute bathroom printable and gray owl.


This black cabinet is from Pier 1.

Remember these little guys? They make me smile when I walk past the door.

Square metal basket helps coral the clutter.

Vintage lunch box.
 
Modern light fixture. (It's really hard to take pictures of light fixtures!)

Behind this door is a linen closet. I'd show you the inside, but then you'd know I'm not always so organized. It's pretty scary in there.
Things I'd still like to do:
1.Frame out the bathroom mirror.
2.Get a cuter rug.
3.Add a hand towel ring near the sinks.
 
That's it! Thanks for stopping by.

Archive