Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Red and White Christmas Mantel

I usually hang our stockings from the mantel each year, but this year I felt like changing things up a bit. I created a red and white themed Christmas mantel, with a few new decorations, and a few older ones that I updated.

These red metal reindeer are from Home Goods, and were the inspiration for the whole mantel. I like the clean, modern look of them.
 
I bought the red frame, designed the text, and printed it on card stock.
 
My mom gave me this embroidery a few years ago. I spray painted the frame to update it a bit.


 
This white nutcracker is also from Home Goods. Man I love that store.
I already owned the greenery, i just changed out the bucket it was in for a more festive one.
 
I made the "Joy to the World" pennant.
(see the previous post)

 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Archive