Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bye Bye Green Paint

Now that my Christmas stuff is down I thought I'd post some pictures of the new wall color in my entryway. It was previously an olive green, which I loved, but have since tired of. The day of the "accent wall" are over in my book, and I was ready for a fresh new color.

My front room is painted in Restoration Hardware's "Cappuccino". I dig the color, but wanted something a bit lighter, so I had a gallon mixed at 50% and painted the entry wall, and the walls going up the stairs.
 
Bye bye green!
 
Hello bright new color!

(I'm still deciding if I need to add anything to our family photo wall)
 
 As much as I love rich, dark colors, this area of my home doesn't get a lot of natural light. So this new paint job made a big difference in the feel of the room.
I also repainted the upstairs hallway.....pics to come!

No comments:

Archive