Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Let There Be Light!

I ordered this amazing light fixture back in January from an online company called Shades of Light.
It was back ordered and the shipping date was pushed back twice. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
But it finally came! And since Lee got just got back from his LONG trip to Portland it was the first thing on I put on his "honey do list".
I love it so much, I think it was worth the wait.
 
Here's the old one coming down.
(Do you like our ladder on the coffee table system? One of these days we need to buy a taller ladder)



Since the light bulb is exposed I figured it needed something a little special. I found this vintage style bulb at Home Depot.

This fixture was also available in black, which I almost chose, but I'm really glad I went with the rusty bronze finish instead. It's just lovely.

It's my new favorite thing in the room!

No comments:

Archive