Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 18: The Master Bedroom, Part 2

The sentimental part of me had a hard time today. I packed up all the VHS tapes that my kids watched when they were tiny. These movies bring back memories of their early childhood, but let's face it.....no one watches VHS tapes any more. We don't even have a player for them, so there was no reason to keep them. They were taking up an entire drawer in our bedroom dresser.

I also boxed up some old frames, books, and bedding, that were taking up useful space.
 
Lee also did a little "get the house in order" project for me. Look carefully at the picture below.

And now at this one. Notice anything?
 
He ran the flat screen cords through the wall.
No more ugly cords! Yippee!!!
 I didn't think it would make such a big difference- but it really does!
 
Tomorrow I'll start tackling the kids spaces. Wish me luck.......I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Archive