Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 3: Front Closet

 
Behold.....what looks to be an ordinary closet. What could be lurking behind that closed door?

Yikes!

Let's have a closer look, shall we?
Yep. It's a mess.
 This closet is the dumping ground for a whole bunch of random things. Sheet music, manuals for everything we've ever bought, disks, computer stuff, old photos and letters, and office supplies.
The goal of cleaning up this closet was not to make it beautiful, it was purely to de-junk and categorize it.
I broke out the big folding table for this project, so I could take most everything out and sort it.
 
Ready to see it now?
Ta-da!
 
It may not be up to Martha Stewart's standard, but it's a heck of a lot better. We even have empty shelf space!
 
I added an over the door organizer for small office supplies. I love these things.
 
And more labeling. There's no such thing as too much labeling.
In the future I'd like to make it a little prettier inside. But for now I'm happy that it's clean!

No comments:

Archive