Thursday, July 18, 2013

Washi Tape Blog Cards

One of my new favorite obsessions is washi tape. I've been buying a few rolls here and there, and got a bunch from a friend who was cleaning out her craft studio. It's just so fun and pretty! I was looking for an easy project to use it on- something quick and something useful, so that it didn't just sit in a drawer collecting dust. Then the idea hit me........blog "business" cards. I often have people ask me what the name of my blog is, and since the name is super long, it may be hard to remember. I figured if I printed up small cards to keep in my purse, I could hand them out when needed.
So that's just what I did.
 

I designed a super simple card and printed them on white card stock. I used my corner punch to round the corners, which gave them a little more interest, and then added a couple of strips of washi tape.
 
Here are the finished cards!

Aren't they fun?
I made 24 cards in about 20 minutes. So easy I might just have to make more!

No comments:

Archive