Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Ceiling Saga

 
If you've been following my blog, then you'll know I've been working on removing the popcorn ceilings in my family room and dining room, and that I paid to have them professionally retextured.
Well.....I wish I had some beautiful "after" photos to show you, but instead I've got these:
 
 

 
 Now I don't consider myself an extremely picky person, but the ceilings look pretty bad (much worse in person). They're uneven and splotchy, and weren't done like I had requested.
The good news is that the contractor will be coming back and completely redoing them. The bad news is we have to empty the house again, and live with the mess and the hassle and the unhappy guy that's got to fix them.
It's been a frustrating experience, but for what I paid, it's worth having them done right.
Hopefully the next time I post about this ceiling it will be gorgeous!

 

No comments:

Archive