Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Entryway Table

Boy oh boy, I'm a bit slow on my blogging this month. Halloween will be here before I get all this stuff posted.
I put together a Halloween vignette on my entryway table a couple of weeks ago. My goal was to do a Halloween display without any "commercial" looking decorations. No "Boo" signs, no orange, nothing that says Happy Halloween.
 
This was the result.......
 


Most everything on the table I already owned. I printed the Frankenstein monster and his bride pictures from my computer and put them in unfinished frames I painted. I'm digging the black and white stripes.

The skull, scale, and books are from my prop stash.

I bought this creepy old picture at a vintage store. Kids in a boat in a room??? Strange isn't it?
I'm also a bit obsessed lately with vintage floral frogs. They make the best stands for pictures.
 
The candlestick was thrifted and the spiders are just plastic rings with the ring part snipped off.
 
I bought the cheesecloth runner at World Market.

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Archive