Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 27: Living Room Hutch

I'm back downstairs today to organize the bottom cabinets of my living room hutch.
Sometimes I wonder why I choose to store things in particular locations- sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to it. Such is the case for this hutch.

For some strange reason, I was using the entire base of the hutch to store rubber stamps. Weird, I know, because I seem to store craft stuff in every piece of furniture and closet in the house. The funny thing is, I really don't even use rubber stamps anymore. So why was I devoting this great space to them?
 
I decided to take them all out and condense them to one basket.
 
They all fit in these two cute striped baskets in the right side cabinet.
 
I also moved my three Thanksgiving tablecloths, and a couple of cake stands into the large center cabinet.

The perfect place for things I only use once or twice a year.
That's it for today. Only a few days left and I'm done!!!

No comments:

Archive