Saturday, February 4, 2012

Paris

Warning!
This post is really long and full of personal travel pictures. Feel free to skim it if it's not your thing.
For me, however, I feel like a little trip down memory lane.

Paris France, August 2011
Loved these buildings!

Ferris Wheel on the edge of the Tuilleries Gardens

Beautiful sidewalk flower market
View from inside the Louvre looking out.

The Metro- always an adventure, always stinky.

Notre Dame

Self portrait from the top of the Eiffel Tower





Arc deTriomphe- AMAZING!


Fountain at the Place de la Concord

Chocolate Gorilla? Why not?

The Seine, Notre Dame in the background

Palace of Versailles

The Pyramid at the Louvre

Arc de Triomphe as seen from the Eiffel Tower

When can I go back?????

2 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Je t'aime Paris! Whenever you go back.. take me with you!!!!

F Montierth said...

When can you go back??? When can I go with you!!!! THAT would be the ultimate girls trip! ;0)

Archive