Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 29: Garage Shoe Storage

I'm not gonna lie. I'm seriously excited that this 30 day organizing challenge is almost done. If it wasn't for this blog, I'd would have quit long ago. Posting publicly is the only thing that's kept me motivated to finish.
 
Today I organized our garage shoe storage. We keep our church shoes (and other nicer shoes) inside, so the garage shoe racks are just for casual shoes and flip flops.
 
We already had two of these double shelf racks, I just added the third to give us a bit more room.
 
 
I had this metal bucket in my garage, I spray painted it white and added the vinyl "flip flops" decal.

I also cut the "please lose your shoes" vinyl for the wall above the shoes.

Everything got a good cleaning, and straightening, and all the shoes we've outgrown went to the donation bag.
Tomorrow will be the last post of this series- my trip to the Goodwill drop off and a recap of the last month! Yippee!!

No comments:

Archive