Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 9: Piano Books

We have four kids that play the piano. That equals a lot of books and music,
 
which often end up looking like this,
 
.......and this. Stuff everywhere!

 
 The kids and I sorted through everything, tossing their old workbooks and categorizing everything else.
 We store sheet music in the bench.

 
And books in this basket on the window seat.

 The kids each have a piano bag that they take to their lessons. These are stored in a basket under the piano- easy to grab and go.
 
This is a system we used in the past- I think I'm going to start it up again. The kids log the hours they spend on the bench each week, that way I can see how much they practice. It's a great way to motivate them without me nagging!

 

1 comment:

Add More Joy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! You are amazing my friend!

Archive