Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 8: Pantry Closet

This is the closet under our staircase. It's huge. You can't tell from the picture, but it goes back at least 14 feet. At the very back is our long term food storage. What's food storage? Check it out at www.providentliving.org
The front third is more of our short term food storage. I also keep some of my craft stuff in there. I know...I keep craft stuff everywhere.
This closet gets out of control easily, and it's been awhile since I'd organized it.
 
Here's the before: 

And the after:

Ahhhh.......this makes the OCD part of me really happy.



Now I can even walk in there to get stuff!
 
I used another shoe organizer on the inside of the door. These are so useful!

This vinyl quote on the wall of the closet is one of my favorites, it's a good reminder to be prepared.

1 comment:

tessa said...

Gleaning lots of great ideas. Keep it up!

Archive