Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm Not Leaving My House.....

....until this project is done.
 
I consider myself pretty good at getting stuff done- I'm not a procrastinator, but for some reason I've been SLOW at getting around to putting together the album from our last trip to France and Belgium.
I've also got two more trips coming up (San Francisco and Boston), so that's why I'm determined to get this thing done today!

I've said it before- I'm not a fancy scrap booker. In fact, for this book I'm keeping it extra simple, focusing on the pictures and the journaling, and not worrying about the cutesy details.
I've done some printing on the card stock already, and all the pictures are organized and ready to be added.

I do plan on using one of my new favorite products, washi tape, along with some cool journaling cards I found at Hobby Lobby.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Archive