Monday, August 26, 2013

San Francisco, Part 1

I just got back from a long weekend up in the bay area of California. Lee had a two week training class up there, and since my mom was willing to watch our kids, I took the opportunity to visit him.
I flew in on Friday evening, and Saturday morning we made the drive into the city.
 I've always thought San Francisco has one of the most beautiful skylines.
 
Lee and have both been to San Fran at least six or seven times, so we didn't feel too rushed to try to see everything. Instead we just hit some of our favorite spots, and enjoyed being together.


Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 are definite must sees.



No trip to San Fran is complete without seeing the sea lions.

 
We took a fun, but seriously windy, boat trip around the bay.



It took us under the Golden Gate Bridge.



And around Alcatraz Island.




 
 It also gave us the most incredible views of the city.
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Archive