Sunday, September 8, 2013

Super Saturday- Part 1

I've been BUSY lately working on projects for a big craft day my church is having in October. I'm in charge of the whole thing, but have had some help from some good friends. We've come up with 10 fun projects, I'm posting 5 today- you'll have to check back tomorrow for the other 5.   :)
 
The first is this bead board and vinyl state art.
 
I'm not including the 12x16 frame with the project, but I am providing wire to hang it, or it can just sit on a shelf. Those that sign up for it can choose any state they want, and either of the two sayings.
(I seriously love the gray stripes)
 
We're doing homemade, all natural sugar scrubs. I've been using some for a few weeks and they are awesome! They're also great to give as gifts.


 
There's a framed, dry erase menu board,

and a chalkboard "to do" list. Now there's no excuse for being unorganized!

 My friend Cyndi made these "Give Thanks" door tags, after we saw a version on Pinterest.
(I think our set is cuter)
That's it for today. Check back tomorrow for the rest of the projects!

1 comment:

Add More Joy said...

You guys are amazing!! Can't wait!

Archive