Monday, September 9, 2013

Super Saturday- Part 2

As promised, here are the last 5 projects we're doing for the big craft day at my church.
 
We're making a set of these cute knot bracelets.
 

We're also making a fun stenciled Halloween pillow. Super easy, and can be slipped over an existing pillow for the holiday.

My friend Cyndi made this Christmas Nativity sign board. I love this one!
 
My friend Barb made these amazing superhero capes. They're sewn from T-shirts. These are going to be a hit!
 
And we're lucky enough to have my friend Dina teach an art journaling class. She travels all over the world to teach classes like this. It's going to rock!
For those interested in her work here's a link.
 
10 awesome projects! I can't wait for the big day!
 

1 comment:

Emily said...

K so how can I get those bracelets?

Archive