Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween House

I love decorating for Halloween. Maybe it's the promise of cooler weather that makes me excited to get out the pumpkins, and fall décor. Or maybe it's the fun of decorating without the stress and busyness that goes along with Christmas.
 
Whatever the case, it's always a favorite time of year for me. Here's a few pictures of my house this year- all decked out for the holiday.
 

The fresh flowers are from a friend, and the skull head is my absolute favorite Halloween decoration!

The pillow was one of our church craft day projects. It's just stenciled and sewn. Super easy.

On the front door hangs a sign I made a few years ago.

The table on my front porch got a few decorations, including the glittered "Spooky " sign from Homegoods.
 
And my mantle. All decked out and ready!
 


 

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

your house looks so festive. Love it.

Archive