Sunday, November 17, 2013

All I Want For Christmas...

As my kids have gotten older, it's become more and more difficult to shop for them. The latest Fisher Price toy just doesn't cut it anymore (imagine that). This year I created a little list for them to fill out to help us in the Christmas shopping department. They were told that by no means are they getting everything on their list, this is just meant to give mom, dad, and the grandparents a few ideas.
The first four of these have been floating around on a printable I saw on Pinterest, the rest I added this year.
 
 
Do you like that it rhymes? An explanation of a few of them: "groom" is for something personal they might need, "hue" is their favorite color, "learn" is for something they want that would be educational, "shop" is for their favorite store (for possible gift cards), and "top" is what they would like most of all.
 


They had a pretty good time filling them out.

No comments:

Archive