Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The End of the Season

Marching band is coming to an end. It's been a great season for my son's school, the band made it all the way to the top and performed in the Super State competition. They ended up winning second place in their division out off all the Arizona high schools. It was an amazing accomplishment.
They also had a performance for the parents where we were able to be down on the field during their show and get some pictures of them in their uniforms.
Here's a pic of Joshua and his best friend Cole.
 
 
Can you tell he loves getting his picture taken?
 
These are five out of the seven church kids in the band.
 
And this one is for my photo bombing friend Dina. I told you it would show up on the blog. :)
I'm sure proud of my boy!

No comments:

Archive