Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mom...What's for Breakfast?

Seriously, this is what I hear every morning. With four kids going to three schools at three different times, there is no possibility of a sit down hot breakfast every morning. Usually the kids just fend for themselves, making toast, eggs, cereal, or oatmeal, but yesterday I got ambitious and spent a couple hours cooking breakfast freezer meals that will hopefully last a few weeks.
 
I made breakfast burritos and breakfast bowls. Just cooked tator tots, scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, onions, and cheese.
 

 


I scrambled 50 eggs- crazy!
 
I also made two types of healthier muffins, Chocolate zucchini and pumpkin. The kids can just grab something and toss it in the microwave. Easy peasy!



I made a few more of these- but my kids ate them before I snapped the picture.

I've still got apple cinnamon muffins to make, but look at that full freezer! No more wondering what to eat on our busy mornings.

No comments:

Archive