Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Front Room Updates

So.....I bought some new couches. I'd had the old ones for a decade, and as comfy as they were, I was so tired of them. I knew I wanted the new set to be gray, with simple clean lines. This set was exactly what I was looking for.
 

I bought a sofa and a love seat. I'm not big on matchy-matchy furniture, but this pair is the exception.
 
My favorite part is the pattern/texture of the fabric. It's very menswear inspired. Very tailored and classic.


I bought a few new pillows, since the stock pillows they came with were not my style at all. it was also a great way to pull in more of the orange accents in the room.
 
 


The old rug got moved to the family room and I purchased this new one at Homegoods. I know I'm taking a gamble on a white rug, but my kids know its "no shoes allowed".
I've got a few more updates planned for the room- stay tuned.

No comments:

Archive