Saturday, February 14, 2015

Disneyland 2015

 
It's been a few years since we've taken the kids to Disneyland, and since they were disappointed that Lee and I went without them last May, we promised them a trip this year. We picked the first week of February, which special because we were at the park on my dad's birthday. He loved taking the grand kids to Disney, and we thought of him, and missed him, all throughout the trip.
 
We spent two crazy fun days hopping between Disneyland and California Adventure. The kids were great! It sure is easier doing Disney without strollers, and with kids big enough to enjoy all the rides.
I didn't take my big camera, in fact, I hardly took and pictures at all. It was wonderful to just enjoy every minute with the family. My mom, and my two sisters also came- which was great!
 
So anywho..... here are the few pics I did manage to snap with my phone.
 
 
 
 



 


 


 





 
At the end of our second night we were doing some shopping on Main Street when we spotted Mickey Mouse. He came up to Abby, took her by the hand, and walked her across Main Street. The funniest part was that she kept looking over her shoulder totally confused as to why she was being abducted by the mouse, and to make sure we were following them.
Once they stopped, he was kind enough to pose with the rest of my girls too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was the perfect trip.
 
 
 

No comments:

Archive