Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 7: Pretty Desk Drawer

For day 7 of my organizing challenge I decided to tackle my desk drawers. We haven't had this desk very long at all, so clutter wasn't the issue. The issue was that the drawers were not being utilized to their full potential.
 
  See what I mean?
 
Boring and dull. Stuff just kind of rolled around inside.

While wondering Target, I came across this blue shelf liner. Perfect for some added prettiness.

After lining the top drawers, I used a few things I had around the house, like these clear bowls, to corral my office supplies.


 

I bought this simple drawer organizer at Wal-Mart, but it was looking a little boring next to all the other cuteness.
 
The solution? Patterned card stock! I simple cute three pieces to fit snugly down inside each compartment. The neat part is I cane change out the paper if it gets dirty.

Now I smile every time I open the drawer!

No comments:

Archive